I am thrilled to let you know that Purely Aesthetics may now reopen its doors!
As per my last update, I will shift the previously scheduled appointment beginning Wednesday, June 10th and ending Friday, July 15th forward by two weeks. Therefore, if your appointment was booked on Wednesday, June 10th at 9:00am, it will now be scheduled for Wednesday, June 24th at 9:00am. You will be receiving a confirmatory email with your new appointment.
I understand that your rescheduled appointment may no longer work for you and I ask that you let me know as soon as possible if you need to reschedule so that I may offer your time slot to someone else.
Also, if you have not already done so, please send in your online forms at least 24 hours prior to your appointment for my review.
I so look forward to reconnecting with you all!
Purely Aesthetics: Ten Steps to Re-Beautification:
- Submit paper work online. As a new patient, you will receive a registration packet to fill out and submit online prior to your initial visit. If you are an established patient who is considering a new treatment, you will receive information and consent via email to review, sign and submit prior to the desired treatment. I will of course answer any additional questions at the time of your visit.
- Please come alone. Friends and children should not accompany you on your visit.
- Text upon arrival. Please text me at (781) 906-0333 from your car upon arrival. Please wait for me to reply before entering building.
- PPE mask required by all.
- Arrive with ALL make-up removed and hair pulled back. Please arrive with cleaned, make-up free face as face will be prepped but not washed prior to treatment. Hair should be pulled back in a high or low pony-tail/bun so that you are able to comfortably rest your head against the headrest. A headband is additionally recommended for short hair and strays.
- Please remove earrings/facial piercings/necklaces prior to arrival.
- Temperature check upon arrival. A contactless thermometer will be used to check your temperature upon arrival to Purely Aesthetics. Anyone with a temperature above 100 degrees will be asked to reschedule.
- Activate Brilliant Distinctions (BD) rewards prior to arrival. If you have a BD gift card/coupon code, please email codes prior to your visit if you wish them to be applied to your treatment. This must be done before your visit to minimize your checkout time.
- Rinse with a chlorhexidine mouthwash just prior to your visit if you’re scheduled for lip injections.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are sick, have a fever, known bacterial or viral infection, or an active cold sore or if you have been in close contact with someone with known or suspected Covid-19. Please cancel a minimum of 24-48 hours prior to your scheduled visit whenever possible.