Dermal fillers are a popular treatment for smoothing deep lines and replenishing lost volume. Dermal filler injections add structure and volume to instantly reverse the signs of aging, offering unparalleled results. Over time, these fillers stimulate collagen production and slow the aging process. Side effects are usually mild and include transient bruising and swelling. Results may last six to twenty-four months, depending on the filler. Various dermal-filler treatment options are available.
Dermal fillers can be used to enhance and smooth:
- Temples, Cheeks and Jawline
- Lips: upper & lower and the lip border
- Laugh lines (nasolabial folds): the area that extends from the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines: the area that extends downwards from the corners of the mouth to the jawline
- Vertical lip lines (lipstick or smokers lines): the area just below the nose and above the upper lip
- Corners of the mouth: the area next to the crease of the lips
Dr. Foley injected my nasal labial lines with filler and now I feel as though 5 years have been taken off my looks!
– Brooke L, Waltham
I had my lips injected with Juvederm and they are beautiful. Very natural looking – I could not be happier with the results! Dr. Foley is wonderful!
– Elaine, Attleboro